If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, contact Roger at 904-396-6626.


If a spill or spot is going to stain, it will usually do so immediately.  Some accidents can permanently stain your carpet or upholstery depending on the fabric. Please don’t over react by trying every cleaner on your shelf & vigoursly scrubbing the area.  In many cases, this will drive the substance in deeper and possibly distort the fibers.

First, and most importantly, blot the area with a dry unbleached towel or several until you have removed all the excess.

Second, please call us so we walk you through additional procedures or, if necessary,  come and properly clean the area. For emergencies, we come to your service  as soon as possible, many times, the same day.

Some of the store bought spot cleaning products can leave a residue that attract soil. We’ll provide you with a complimentary bottle of our professional free rinsing spot cleaner to help with those accidents.


One of the most important things you can do to keep your carpet in good condition is to vacuum frequently.  This will remove much of the dry soil that can damage carpet fibers.  A good vacuum will remove about 80% of dry soil.  The other 20% is what you need a professional for. Soil in your carpet can grind away at the fibers and cause them to wear out quicker. Carpets manufacturer’s recommend an annual professional cleaning. Due to carpet color, amount of use, pets, spills, etc., cleaning may be required more often.   


Most new carpet and upholstery comes with protection to prevent soiling. Over time,  due to daily usage, that protection wears off. We recommend  after each cleaning that protection be re-applied. This will also make it easier to clean up accidental spills.

Free Dreamweaver templates by JustDreamweaver.com